In this session, together we analyzed the Live Tweets for the MozFest 2018 using a platform built on python libraries.
We created a number of visualizations using the scraped tweets and we discussed best ways of presenting data and engaging with the audience in order to analyze sentiments.
- Data Science LifeCycle
- A hands-on part where we scraped, explored & visualized data on worldmap and created a wordcloud for #mozfest2018
- Detecting the emotional tone behind a series of words, used to gain an understanding of the attitudes, opinions and emotions expressed within an online mention
- Classifying tweets as positive, neutral or negative
- Overview of the wider public opinion behind certain topics
- A more general discussion about how accessible and engaging data science can restore trust in statistics and facts